Before beginning any work, Jeanette Bowers Weaver always meets personally with clients to learn their needs and objectives and the challenges facing them. She makes recommendations and offers solutions tailored to fit each situation. Her approach ranges from one-on-one counseling for estate planning or start-ups to a team approach that incorporates other necessary professionals (CPA’s, technical experts, etc.) in solving a client’s problem or advancing their litigation.
With a solid background of successes in estate planning, and business and corporate Law, Jeanette has built a reputation as a leader. Some of Jeanette’s notable results include: Best of the Bar Award for a top 100 verdict in Washington State in 2018; placed in the 2014 Global Director of Who’s Who “Top Lawyer” and “Lifetime Member”; earned a place on Strathmore’s Who’s Who 2002 – 2003 and Who’s Who: American Executives, 2000; Avvo Clients’ Choice Award winner 2012 & 2013; Seattle Times legal contributor 1999-2013 (9 times); and 425 Business Magazine feature Dec 2018.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Business Law & Contracts
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning and trust formation
- Formation and operation of business entities, including corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- Litigating, arbitrating, and mediating disputes filed in the state and federal courts located in Washington
- Representing people of faith with regards to religious exemptions from vaccination and religious accommodation in employment
- Washington State Bar Association; Licensed 1997
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- President, Jeanette Bowers Weaver, PLLC
- Adjunct Business Faculty, University of Washington at Bothell
- Law Clerk, U.S. Department of Justice
- Law Clerk, McGavick Graves, Tacoma, WA
- Finance Research Assoc., Paul Kagan Associates
JD, University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, OK
MBA, Washington State University, Pullman, WA
BA, Washington State University, Pullman, WA
Jeanette is married to her soulmate with whom she shares two adult children, three horses, two cats and a lap dog. When she’s not in the office, you’re likely to find her caring for her animals.