Gabriel’s ultimate goal is to help clients. His prior work with the nation’s largest title insurance group allows him to identify and prepare for issues prior to their happening. Likewise, his practice at Brown & Sterling is built on this philosophy of preventing problems before they arise and preparing for potential future issues.
Currently, Gabriel is pursuing a Master of Laws in Taxation (LL.M) through New York University’s Tax program to better help clients in all facets of their lives. Tax plays a large role in almost all events, whether personal or business-related, and Gabriel is determined to continually be able to provide the tax expertise and knowledge necessary for the success of his clients.
Areas of Practice
Taxation, Estate Planning and Probate, Real Estate, Business Advising, Transactions, and Exit Planning
- Counseling entrepreneurs with respect to business formation (entity selection and tax classification), transition (change of entity or tax classification), tax strategy, and exit planning (sale or transfer to family members, insiders, or third parties).
- Counseling individuals and families on estate planning (with emphasis on estate and gift tax planning) and probate matters.
- Preparation of federal income tax returns for individuals, businesses, estates, and trusts; preparation of federal estate and gift tax returns.
- In-house Claims Counsel with Fidelity National Title Group
- International Tax summer associate with KPMG
- Externship with Superior Court of Arizona
Admissions & Associations
- Admitted to U.S. Tax Court
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Real Property Probate and Trust Section
- Tax Section
- Nebraska State Bar Association
J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School
Master of Laws in Taxation (LL.M.) Candidate, New York University Law School
B.A. – Business Administration with a concentration in Economics, magna cum laude, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA